Friday, May 7, 2010

Fierce!


















Photographer: Javier Vallhonrat
Model: Shalom Harlow
Magazine: Vogue UK, June 2010

I'm diggin' the 60's housewife vibe of this subdued & refined editorial. The jewels are spectacular. The clothes
are fabulous. The big bouffant hair is daring. And, the slouchy socks with beautiful sandals are laid back cool.
It's "June Cleaver meets Rodeo Drive" {for those of you that don't know who "June Cleaver" is, she's a famous
60's t.v. mom from the show, "Leave It To Beaver" - uh oh, I'm aging myself!} I adore the super lovely dress in
the top 3rd pic - want it, need it, gotta have it, wish I could afford it! Very long sighhhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those last two.. So very beautiful! Love everything about this post, the retro 60's housewife meets leopard print and platform sandals. And Shalom Harlow, so fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...