Thursday, June 24, 2010

Georgia May

I love the mix of sweet & sultry in this photo shoot. I am really feeling the knee high socks & heels trend.
This look takes school girl charm to another level. And, I want this girl's luscious lips....full pout & all. I
guess she couldn't help being born with a gorgeous pucker like this considering she is the daughter of
legendary rock 'n roller, Mick Jagger. Yep, now you see it don't you? Your daddy did you proud, girl!


Photographer: Max Vadukul
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro
Model: Georgia May Jagger
Magazine: Vogue China, July 2010








4 comments:

deb famularo said...

You're right, I am loving those socks too! I don't know if I could pull them off!! We need to go out together and both wear them! I need a friend to do that with, no one here would ever try!!!!!!!! xOxO

tobes said...

i love those shoes in the first pic :)
thanks for sharing hunnshe's gorgeous! xo
tobes
keep in touch

Unknown said...

LOVEEEE IT! - i swear i wish i could pull these style off! .. great photoshoot!

i'm haven' a party - come on by!!!
*kiss kiss*
Happy Weekend!!!
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

S and O said...

Haha those are some really large books :P

Xoxo
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...