Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Know I Know....

How's this for size?

Is this too big?
{image: design lovely} {model: milla jovovich}

I said I would see my whimsies back here on Monday, and I hope you are all having the bestest weekends, but I had to do a test run with my whimsies - okay? For quite a while now I wanted to look into how to make my post images appear bigger. Well, I found out how to do just that, and I wanted to see what you all thought about the bigger images. Is bigger better?


9 comments:

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz of Yahgie said...

I like the smaller images but maybe it is just this picture. You can do a combination. I am not helping am I.

Gabriel said...

I like the size, though I have to admit this image is a bit blurry. (It's like hi-def, you think it's awesome until you start noticing people's pores ;-) )

This makes me want to get out some giant paper and draw! Happy image!

the real mia said...

I think bigger images are great, although this one looks pixelated.

Pink Links said...

I like all photo sizes.

Beautiful photos!

Hug!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Debbie, I am loving your blog. I <3 Vintage so this is the place for me:)

Anna

www.inhonorofdesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. The dress Milla is wearing is gorgeous!!

GirlWhimsy said...

Anna & Anonymous-
Thanks bunches for stopping by today and leaving such sweet comments! I hope to hear more from you soon! Anna, you becoming a follower means the world to me! Have a love rest of the day!

GirlWhimsy said...

Alexia-
Thank you making GirlWhimsy one of your blogs to follow! Much appreciated! Have a lovely evening!

cupcake♥trash said...

beautiful photo. I love it!

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...