Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spotlight Tuesday {An Artist's Studio}












I came across this lovely and inspiring art studio {how wonderful to have a home studio in which to create and express yourself whenever you fancy} while of course perusing one of my favorite sites, Apartment Therapy. The owner of this studio is Washington based artist, Nicole Bourgea, whose known for her colorful portraits and breathtaking cityscapes. Her work embodies a mixture of old classic and fresh modern. I'm featuring a tour of Nicole's home later in the week. Wait 'til you see her vintage-licious home! Love!

8 comments:

Little Monarch said...

the first images of the buildings are beautiful. If I saw them in a shop window I wouldnt look twice but when you put them all together like this they really stand out to me! I love her studio - the tea set especially! thanks for commenting on my blog x

Annie said...

It's so cool to see pictures of an artist's studio. Urgh. I wish I was more artistically inclined!

Florent said...

ooooh snap! I jsut love the paintings! They're delightful! I'm definitely going to check this artist out!

BaronessVonVintage said...

isn't apartment therapy amazing? these studio pics are fantastic. I especially love those roses.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Always appreciated!!! xoxo.

Gabriel said...

Beautiful! I love the faces, each one so full of character!

Bohemian Soul said...

Wow!
I love it here! One of my favorite blogs!!

Will be back often! :)

C A said...

Hi, I've just found your blog and I love it, as well as the pictures!! Now following you, follow me 2! ;)

MAISON CHAPLIN: fashion shows, backtage, interviews with the best designers, photoshoots!

Follow me now @

www.MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

GirlWhimsy said...

Bohemian Soul-
Thank you for your comments, and yes, please stop back often! Girl I checked out your store and I am crazy for your store of retro, funky goodies! I am lovin' the patchwork skirts and the boho hats! I promise I will be fillin' my cart soon with your lovelies. Definitely a "must stop back" store for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...