Thursday, November 12, 2009

Join the Caravan of Love....









{images found on snail trail}

Okay, I'm going deviate a little from the vintage-inspired fashions and editorials I have been posting lately. I hope that's okay with you, my whimsies.

For the longest I have dreamed of buying a caravan, packing my bags and driving across the country and visiting vintage shops from all over the world and shopping for vintage lovelies until I drop. And, I've always imagined my caravan to be decked out with bright colors and vintage bold florals and prints. Well, here it is....my dream caravan! And, it's available for rent here. That dream of mine just might come true!

7 comments:

strokeofliving said...

Congrats, she's a beautiful investment for you. I hope Constance gets rented out often enough to get your investment back triple fold! Good job!

Maria Noonan said...

I love these photos!! Thanks so much for posting this. :)

Shell said...

I want my own sweet caravan like this.

Witchcrafted Life said...

I would be ecstatically thrilled to join along on such a fantastically beautiful trailer (caravan) trip. Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there will (vintage) bells on :D

Wishing you a sublime and serene weekend, honey!
♥ Jessica

Rose said...

You have so many lovely pictures on your blog, i especially love these ones of the caravan. What a beautiful way to travel!

Rose

DANDELION DAYDREAMER said...

Oh my! How do I acquire this home sweet home! she is gorgeous! much like our blog, my first visit and I now a loyal follower! loving your pics, such a nice eye :)

Unknown said...

What a fab caravan hope you get to stay in it
it's decorated beautifully, kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...