Sunday, February 21, 2010

You're Over The Top!

A few posts ago, I received the Over The Top award from the lovely Simone of Romantic Query Letter, and now I want to pass it on to these five (5) special blogs.

- Jennifer of I Know, Right?
- Kelley Anne of Kaleidoscopic Refrains
- The Hausfrau of Fairytale Hausfrau
- Shannon Eileen of Happiness Is
- Lesley Ann of Random Thoughts Of A Very Boring Girl

Please click on this Cool Award post link to receive the award...'cause I think you're Over The Top!

4 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

Thanks Debbie! I really appreciate the nod.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Yayyyy! Thank you. :)

The Blonde Duck said...

I saw you blog name and had to come say hi! Love it!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Yay! Thank you sweetie :) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...