Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Miss Chic

Ooooh, I waaant this store to be my closet! This store, now my closet (in my head), is my ever so girlie-girl dream! Me, being a girlie-girl, I love to be surrounded with pretty, bright, happy, super duper hot colors, whether it's in my bold and daring fashion statement or in my funky, eclectic vintage-overload home decor. And, playing dress up with this mix of patterns and prints and colors and vibrancy is driving me loony with giddiness! I could just sit in that delicious yellow beauty of a chair and get lost in the dreaminess of it all! I'm droolin' ova heah, ladies!


Photographer: Jamie Nelson
Stylist: Shelly Vella
Model: Kim Cloutier
Magazine: Cosmopolitan UK, September 2010





2 comments:

Fabiola "Fab" said...

Seriouly I think I'm going to faint! Perfect in every way!

ღ Andreea ღ ☆ॐ said...

god i love youre blog.:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...