Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NyQuil Take Me Away....

{images via anna inghardt}

Hello, my sweet whimsies. It seems I have caught a nasty bug {yukkkk!} to welcome me into the new year. My head is foggy. My nosy is runny & stuffy. My throat is groggy. And, my body is achy. So, I'm going to take some more medicine, eat a big bowl of soup, drink a cup of hot tea, lay down in my comfy-cozy bed, read a magazine until I fall asleep and hope to dream of pink balloons and white fairy lights.

I promise to respond to your lovely comments once I clear my head. Until then, here's a delicious cupcake for you to enjoy.

To my new followers, Welcome and Thank You!


10 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

oh dear...hope you are better soon!

Shell said...

I do hope you feel better soon, Debbie.
These pictures are lovely. I like the new blog header too.

Fabiola "Fab" said...

oh so dreamy!!! take me away as well!

daisychain said...

What truly gorgeous photos. I hope you feel better soon x

Karin said...

Aww, get well soon!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you are sick! Get lots of rest and drink lots of water! I hope you feel better soon, sweetie! xoxo

Lesley Ann said...

I've been feeling a tad listless and foggy myself. Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

your blog is always so beautiful. I love the redesign.

I hope you feel better soon.

Daisy said...

Such lovely photos ! I hope you feel better soon!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Sending you endless healing wishes, serene thoughts and giant hugs, Debbie honey!

♥ Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...