Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pink Penthouse Pad {Betsey Johnson}

Designer, Betsy Johnson, is known for being loud, colorful and "out there" in her clothing designs. Well, she has carried that bold and "no rules" personality over into her home decor. Just take a look at this pink penthouse that was once owned by the "larger than life" designer {I wonder what the new owners did with the place}. This pad. It's darling. It's fun. It's girly. It's 50s glamorous. It's pink. It's candy-licious. It's whimsical. It's FAB-U-LOUS. {two snaps up!}

11 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

I would so love to live there!

GirlWhimsy said...

Hi Ms. B-
Isn't that space divine! Hope you have a lovely evening!

Kitty said...

Love your blog.
You are too cute.
hugs,
Fritzi Marie

GirlWhimsy said...

Hi Parker-
Thank you for finding GirlWhimsy, and thank you for following. Your blog is lovely! Have a sweet evening!

Sher said...

Hello there! I've just discovered your whimsical blog and think it is too adorable not to be added to my reading list:)

Looking forward to reading more whimsical, wonderful posts from you!

xx,
Sher

Carlinn said...

Cuteness!!! :)

Gabriel Girl said...

I wonder what it says about me that my first thought was "wow, she found a chandelier that matches her hairstyle!"

Cute cute cute pad!

GirlWhimsy said...

Gabriel Girl-
Your thought was whimsical! Hope you're having a lovely day!

GirlWhimsy said...

Hi Carlinn-
Thank you for the sweet comment! I just checked out your sister's blog - too adorable! I am now a follower!

Anonymous said...

Wow- I want a pink house!!!
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog sweetie xxxx

alissa said...

looove the pink! i couldnt live there- but i would love to visit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...