Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Illustrations {Andrea Kett}

Happy Monday, all! Hope it was a delightful one for you! Okay, the art I'm posting this beautiful Monday was introduced to me via the delish blog, Millie Deel. These whimsical, fanciful, saucy, naughty and sweet illustrations are created by the lovely, Andrea Kett, whose work can be found at her store and her website. Andrea's inspiration comes from many different sources: the 1920s-1950s, 80s glam rock, vintage pin-up girls, burlesque, cake decorating books, horror films and fairy tales. These are a few of my favorites!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!

Gabriel Girl said...

Sweet, sexy, and strange! My favorite combination! Lovely pics :-)

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Aren't her illustrations fabulous?! I really love them!

GirlWhimsy said...

Ms. B-
Thank you to your lovely blog for introducing me to the works of Andrea Kett. Her art is FAB! Have a sweet evening!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love the details in the high tea pic.

Hot hair balloon and marble cake just made me laugh

Unknown said...

She is a very talented artist. Very elegant drawings.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...