Wednesday, August 28, 2013

In The Mix














Resort 2014 Collection - Alice & Olivia

I for one would have no problem with living in spring/summer weather temps all year long, but with me residing in Pittsburgh that's not likely to happen.  With that said, this beautiful Resort 2014 collection by Alice & Olivia is perfect for those of us not yet ready to give up the warm weather, because the lovely mix of sheer and filmy fabrics with tweeds and trousers help you stylishly ease into those cooler temps.  Isn't this collection darling?

Side Note:  I know earlier this week I said I would do a post telling you about the real reason I decided to blog again.  I didn't forget - - it's just that there seems to be something wrong with my camera and my camera phone takes lousy pics.  The post is coming - - just a little delayed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...