Monday, July 20, 2009

Vintage Summer and Thrifted Inspiration Boards {Flickr Finds}

1. collar, 2. thrifted, 3. Vintage Candy Tin, 4. Thrifted, 5. Cafe au Lait, 6. thrift mugs: topsy turvy, 7. tin houses, 8. purdy birdy, 9. thrift scores, 10. 355: 1.21.08, 11. this is not how we live, 12. Untitled, 13. drying the doilies, 14. Thrifted little cups, 15. My latest collection, 16. collecting
1. croquet, anyone?, 2. poppies and parasols!, 3. Vintage quilt, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. Eiffel Tower - France between 1955 and 1957, 7. Feed sack project #17, 8. 05, 9. red, 10. clare nicolson bouquet card, 11. kaleidoscope , 12. Untitled, 13. 1970's, 14. lemons, 15. still life with seeds, 16. Prove it!
My favorite things - thrift finds, vintage decor and summer! When I came across these Flickr Friday boards created by indierocket of design is mine, I had to post them because they showcase what I love with photos of people, places and things in all their vintage and summer splendor! I love the balloons in photo #8 (directly above) - they really pop with pretty color! And, the quilts in photos #3 and #6 (directly above) are beautiful! I would love to have one of those quilts laying across my bed. The colors make me happy. And, who wouldn't love Paris in the summer time! Magnifique!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Colorful fun...my fav is the yo yo quilt project. I've always had a fondness for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...