Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cath Kidston









The above photos show some of the fabulous fabrics available at cathkidston.co.uk.

I love this trench coat! Cute!

I have this book. The photos are so colorful that they jump off the pages!

I really want this book, but I don't want to pay to have it shipped from the UK, so I'm waiting for it to go on sale in the States.













This is a radio - how sweet!



Cath Kidston's company, Cath Kidston Ltd. is known for its textile prints (particularly floral designs) but also sells a wide range of items for the home and also for children. With a riot of florals, polka dots, stars and stripes adorning everything from wellies, washbags, aprons, pillows, mugs, tablecloths and ironing-board covers to tea dresses, Kidston transports you to the typically English country setting of her childhood in the UK. Shown are some of the wonderful things I found on her website, cathkidston.co.uk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...