Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{Pretty Apartment Tour} She had me at wallpaper!


You could really sink into this sofa!





I love the shoes on display with the other cute collectibles.



This quilt is delicious!


Love the photo display!

Another lovely corner!

I found this pretty apartment while checking out one of my favorite sites, Apartment Therapy. The lovely young lady who dwells in this apartment is Nina Van de Goor from the Netherlands, check out her blog and Etsy store to see more of her creativity. In case you didn't figure it out already, the theme of this apartment is patchwork and more patchwork! I love the colors. I love the rug and pillows. I love the paintings reflected in the mirror. I’m diggin’ the seafoam green / aqua wall color. I’m crazy for that quilt. I love the shoes and dresses hanging on the wall (I hang my floral dresses and handbags on the wall, too). And, I love the idea of putting wallpaper in a frame, making it artwork. As you can see, I am in love with this apartment - it is pure delight! Thank you, Nina!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...