Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vintage Dollhouse












I love vintage dollhouses and this one showcases vintagelicious interiors! The dolls featured in the photos are Japanese Blythe dolls produced in the 1970's and are still sought after collector's items today.
Sadly, I didn't hold on to any of my dollhouses from my childhood, but I remember sitting on the floor for hours playing with my dolls, doing their hair and rearranging their dollhouse furniture many times over. My niece, Cali, is now of the age where she loves to play with dolls (her favorites are Barbie and the Bratz dolls) and dollhouses
. I must tell her to keep at least one or two of her dollhouses so that one day as a young woman she can pull them out and recapture the joy of her youth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...