Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vintage Bedrooms

The bed cover is a "wow"!
These top two photos are taken from the book, Bazaar Style: Decorating with Market and Vintage Finds. This book is a must read - one of my favorites for vintage decorating ideas. Great rooms.
Settees are one of my absolute favorite home decor pieces, especially vintage settees. The cushions on this are so pretty.
Vintage cottage chic - I'm crazy for the birdcage on the dresser corner! I'm looking for a pink vintage birdcage. I guess I could just buy a birdcage and spray paint it, huh?

Looove the vintage wallpaper! Did you notice it on the drawers? Cute!
In this photo, it's that adorable vintage blue desk and lovely scroll mirror that grab me.
Photo from Livingetc. I love the drawer chest!


Vintage eiderdowns and Redoute rose prints - shabby chic heaven!
Nursery with a vintage Eames rocker and vintage blocks.
From the book New London Style by Chloe Grimshaw, which showcases london's home decor style. I would love to put my makeup on at this vanity desk every morning.
Found in Better Homes and Gardens October 1968 magazine.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

This makes my bedroom feel horribly bland now!

Unknown said...

Oooo I am loving all the vintage rooms! Your blog has so many inspirational photos! Have a great week!

Sandy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...