Monday, May 25, 2009

I couldn't stay away until Tuesday, so here are some Vintage Mod Chairs that caught my eye while on my search for all things vintage...



I'm trying to decide between the top three which chair to get for my bedroom. I love to read and so I'm looking for a vintage mod chair that both looks good and is comfortable. I love the red vinyl on the two chairs above - the second chair has a high back which may be more comfortable for me to sit in and read my decorating books and magazines. The orange lounger is so far my top choice just because I can sit in it and lean back. They are all cool chairs, but I may need my viewers to help me decide this one. So, which chair do you guys think I should buy?






www.vintagelooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...